I'm sitting upstairs rocking Maddy back to sleep and just thinking about what a great dad you are, Daniel.
Danny adores you so much. He waits by the window most afternoon searching for your "cool car" to come down the driveway.
He loves you putting him to bed at night when you guys have your little alone time.
He loves cooking with you on Sunday mornings.
He loves when you take him on the little trips to the store, just the two of you.
He loves standing to pee-bc that's how you do it.
He loves electronics bc of you.
Maddy loves the sound of your voice.
She loves when you hold her and snuggle.
She loves when you play with her. You've seen those big smiles!
She may only be four months old, but I know she's going to be a daddy's little girl.
I love how much our children love you and how much you love them. You are a wonderful father.
Happy Father's Day, Daniel!

No comments:
Post a Comment