We've been living here in Palmetto for about four months now. I love it. Since Daniel and I work night shifts, it has taken us quite a while to get everything up and running. Half of the house still needs a second coat of paint and pictures to be hung. The backyard will need a few more trees cut down and the fence is almost complete. The pups are longing to run. Actually, just Sky. Cassie and Brandie can go out alone without running off 95% of the time.
I know that its "our house" so we can take however long it needs to til everything is done...but I'm ready.
I love it here though. The house is wonderful. It's big enough inside for the pups to run around. There's nice distances for me to throw a toy for Cassie. Even the location is great! We are in Fulton Co...essentially in Atlanta but we are in the country! There's tons of stars at night and tons of wildlife all around. We keep having deer come into our yard. What's better than that?? I don't even mind that our neighbor is pretty close or that I can hear his kids playing in their pool. That would have bothered me had I lived in Carrollton, but not here.
We've left the house more open this time. In Carrollton we had curtains on every single window and the blinds were always down. But here the only curtains are on our bedroom window and the upstairs bathroom (but only bc they were left here!). The house is always bright and well lit. Love love love love!
Other than that, I'm coming up on my year at Inner Harbour Hospital, which is actually merging into Youth Villages. Daniel is still working at Dixon Security although he's looking into a career change. I'll mention more on that when it happens. Daniel and I are coming up on our three year anniversary in October. Wow. We've been together for almost nine years now.
All in all, life is good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment