Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Almost three years later...

It's been awhile. Many things have changed since my last post.

Daniel and I have been married for over five years now. This coming May/June will be our ten year reunion from high school. That's hard to believe! It certainly makes me feel old.

Daniel now works at Point University doing IT stuff. He has been working there since August. It has certainly been a blessing! He works 8:30-4:30 Mon-Friday. My husband works normal hours!! :)

It's been eleven months since I worked outside the house. At the end of February last year, I left with no intention of returning to that place. It has been wonderful. What do I do all day you ask?

My new job is being a MOMMY!! :) :) Our little Danny blessed us with his presence on March 11, 2011. Seriously it's the best. I cannot believe that he is almost 10 months old now! It seems he changes daily. He is so wonderful. I love just watching him as he figures things out. He has been scooting/army crawling around for almost a month now. At the end of last year (sounds weird to say...), he started cruising the furniture. He loves to dance to music-which is not something we taught him (neither one of us can dance...and he just picked it up on his own!). He started clapping to music this morning. He loves to point. Hehe. He is simply amazing.

We still live in Palmetto with our three pups so in some ways things have stayed the same. Last year honestly was one of the best years of my life. I wouldn't change anything for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment