It seems that everyone is doing this on facebook. Haha. Oh well.
Day Two:
I am so thankful for Daniel! We met and started dating a little over ten years ago. God knew what He was doing. I'm so thankful that our paths lined up.
Daniel is a hard worker. Last summer, he was working three jobs to support us so that I could stay home with our son. While that didn't last long (thankfully!!), he never complained about doing it. He still works six days a week. Recently, a job in north Atlanta contacted HIM about an opening in their company. Today is his last day at Point University. It's a bittersweet moment because he loves his job.
Daniel is also a loving husband and father. He drops everything for Danny and myself. He is a strong, faithful man. I honestly do not know what I would do without him.
He is my world and I thank God for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment