Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So hard to blog!

Day 8:
I'm thankful for my little sister, Anna. I didn't like her in the beginning but she helped me become who I am. Because of her, I am creative. We used to read books, play pretend, play barbies, and even in high school, we used to write stories together. I honestly believe it's because of her that I am as creative as I am.

Day 9:
I'm thankful for my sister-in-law. I'm thankful that she can come watch Danny if we ever need her too. She is easy to talk too and is the one I always sit next to at family functions.

Day 10:
I'm thankful for Catherine's husband, Gibson. I'm thankful that he is there when I have questions or concerns about Danny. I'm thankful that he never gets mad (at least not to me) when I joke about his height. I'm thankful for the many times he has allowed me to come spend time with Catherine without ever complaining. He is a great brother-in-law!

Day 11:
I'm thankful for Travis, Anna's husband. He tells jokes that I don't always (ever) understand, but he is a good listener. I'm thankful to have him in my family because I know if something bad happens, he will be praying. I can always count on that.

Day 12:
I'm thankful for my little nephew Asa! He is almost a year old now and he is seriously a great kid! He smiles constantly and loves everyone. I love seeing pictures of him daily and spying on him when he is at school. I truly miss the little guy every day and wish I could see him more!

Day 13:
I'm thankful for my other little nephew Patrick. He isn't here yet but he is due in March. He is a little miracle. His parents have wanted a baby for so long and he is on his way. I pray for him daily because I know he will be such a blessing to our family!

Day 14:
I'm thankful for this time of year. Yellow, red, orange, brown leaves falling from the trees and covering the ground. Geese flying overhead to warmer weather always in formation. It's just a magical time. I honestly believe that fall is a much prettier time of year than any other. God makes the world come to life with these colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment