I knew that I wouldn't actually post daily. :) Not that I'm not thankful, but because life makes me busy. I would actually remind myself what I was thankful for that day just in case I made it to the computer. So let's back track...
Day 3:
I am so very thankful for Danny. He is an absolutely amazing little boy. He is extremely smart, very kind, very helpful, and just plain handsome! He is a gift from God! We tried for over 2 years to get pregnant and Danny is just amazing. Every day this little boy makes me proud and very thankful that I am his mommy!
Day 4:
While it took us two years to get pregnant with Danny, it didn't take long the second time! We had plans to start trying again closer to Danny being two years old. God had His own plans. I am very thankful to be able to get pregnant again. Very thankful for the little kicking baby girl! Madeline is going to be a mover when she arrives! Even though I know nothing about fashion and I'm not a fan of pink, I am a fan of her. I love this little girl and her (strong)little kicks and wiggles.
Day 5:
I am thankful for my parents. My parents raised us to be strong, independent women. They gave us what we needed, not what we wanted. They taught us the value of education, the importance of reading, and taught us how to have great imaginations. We didn't sit inside all day watching TV or playing video games. We were always outside exploring and playing pretending. They were wonderful parents and I hope I am just as great a parent as they are!
Day 6:
I am thankful to have my in-laws. They are the drop anything to help kind of people and I am really thankful for that. They have helped us out so many times without complaining about having to do so. They are also really great at finding good deals to spoil their grandson!
Day 7:
I am thankful the election is over!!
I seriously am, but that's not what I want to write about.
I am thankful for my older sister, Catherine. She has been my best friend for 28 years and I am so thankful that she is! She is wonderful, kind, smart, caring, and funny. She is always there when I need her without fail. She has been my shoulder to cry on, my punching bag (haha!), my support system, and has always been the one to cheer me up when I am sad. I don't know what I would do without her!
And done! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment